Wednesday 26 October 2016

BEST TECH 2016 FOR UNDER £15 #1

Having been looking at loads of tech over this year, so far I have only found a small range of items that will actually be worth the money. I'm not talking, £500 cameras or £250 "Swegways" I am talking about tech that will change your, already beefy setup into the ultimate setup. For literal pounds. 

You heard me....
Even though this is my first post, you have got to trust me on this one. Not only because I know everything... Uhm. But because there is actual proof of how good these products are, "Where is the proof?" you ask. Well head on over to my other space on YouTube called Jamie Michael, this is where the magic happens. 

To kick off the first piece of outstandingly good tech, drum roll please...

1).    

The Portable USB SD Card reader. This thing isn't only cheap, but is also the most recommended on Amazon.co.uk to date. It has 4 card inputs, but for £5 you can't go wrong. A solid suggestions from myself, if your looking for a small, back-up or main SD Card reader. Don't hesitate, it won't break the bank, and all your images will be safe, and securely on your PC for the whole family, if you wan't.

No comments:

Post a Comment